Ladell and I tok a trip to Greenville Monday-Wednesday. MayMay and Papa were keeping Ethan, so we just had go see him. When we pulled up Ethan was waiting for us in the drive-way and the first thing he said when he saw Ladell was "Baby Dell has blonde hair!" The two of them had a blast. There was a not a dull moment. The Lady loved to follow him around the house. And they just had to check out each others toys. Ladell played with trucks and Ethan played with her purse. On Wednesday we drove Ethan to Madison to stay with his Didi and Pop. On the ride there Ethan kept saying "look at Baby Dell she is so cute!" After we dropped Ethan off The Lady really did miss him. She cried for about 20 minutes! We can't wait until Baby Collin is born so she can see E-man again.
I am not sure why I can't post anymore pictures right now. Will post more later.
No comments:
Post a Comment