Thursday, August 7, 2008

Aunt Dede's wedding




Deidra was married this past weekend in a beautiful ceremony in Highlands, NC. She could not have picked a more perfect setting. Ladell was one of the two flower girls, the other was a cute little 4 year old who pulled Ladell down the isle in a wagon. Ladell did so well, she did not cry of fuss even once! We are so proud of her!

2 comments:

mimi said...

I bet you had so much fun in that wagon!!Did cousin Ethan want to get in it with you?? I love all of your pretty clothes!!Mama's doing a good job. I miss you!!

mimi said...

I bet you had so much fun riding in that wagon. I bet your cousin Ethan wishes that he could get in it with you!!I love all of your pretty clothes. Mama dresses you so cute. I hope I get to see you soon. I love you!!